As an independent specialist leadership trainer, I’m occasionally asked (usually by the CFO or Finance
Dept of a prospective client) why they should engage my services when they could use their own in-house trainers.
Here are my Top 6 Reasons on why you should choose JBE Health before reverting to your in-house team.
- UNIQUE: I present a unique blend of physiological, psychological and personal development
techniques that have garnered praise from some of the best-known companies in the
- EXPERTISE: My extensive clinical experience of successfully helping thousands of individuals
to improve their physical and emotional health in the NHS and in private practice
means audiences recognise I’m an acknowledged expert in this area. Establishing trust and
rapport is therefore immediate.
- PERCEPTIONS: It’s natural for people to perceive that an external provider is more of an
authority on a subject than a colleague or co-worker.
- OBJECTIVITY: My interaction with attendees is an objective one. There is no risk of overfamiliarity
and therefore no-risk of pre-judging the audience which could lead to unconscious
biases in the nature of the material and style of delivery.
- FRESH: The diversity of clients, global locations and demographics that I work with means
that I’m always refreshing my material and being challenged and / or questioned from many
different standpoints so I have to stay at the top of my game and ensure my material is up
- TRACK RECORD: I’ve been a self-employed training provider for more than 20 years – you
don’t last that long unless you’re doing something right.
- RAVING FANS: My reputation is invested in me delivering training that a) makes the attendees
feel they have invested their time wisely and b) makes the person who commissioned
my training feel they have invested their training budget wisely. I want my clients to become
raving fans so I’ll always go the extra mile when I can – which is why I’ve given you 7 reasons
for choosing JBE Health and not just 6!
You can read or view short video’s here.